Windows 11 leak download: Windows 11 has been out for a few weeks now, and after months of beta testing and review, it is finally officially available for use on hundreds of laptops and PCs. Windows 11 has been published to the stable channel, although it is far from perfect and is still in testing.
It’s also important to remember a few details if you plan to download and install Windows 11 on your home computer or portable device.
Microsoft modified not only the surface qualities of Windows 11 but also the required hardware and software. Instead of asking what we need, let’s look at what makes Windows 11 great.
Features of Windows 11
Windows 11 is a major departure from its predecessor, Windows 10. Start Menu, Quick Settings Panel, File Explorer Icons, and new animations are just a few examples of the many changes made to the OS’s visual presentation.
Except for the surface changes, Windows 11 is the first OS to support Android applications natively. You read that right: Windows 11 can now immediately run Android apps.
We have already released a paper outlining the best new features in Windows 11. You may read all about the new OS’s features in that thread.
You should still make sure your PC meets these Windows 11 system requirements, even if you have a high-end or possibly gaming computer.
Windows 11 Minimum System Requirements
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB or More
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Display: > 9″ with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet Connectivity: Microsoft account and internet connectivity is required for setup for Windows 11 Home
Windows 11 may be downloaded and installed without a hitch assuming your PC meets the minimum system requirements. You can acquire Windows 11 in several different ways. This can be done by either an update to Windows 10 or a fresh installation.
Windows 11 leak download
You must download the Windows 11 ISO files before you can perform a clean installation. There are several free Windows 11 ISO download options available. Previously Windows 11 leak download was available only, now it’s officially out. Here are the two best ways to get the ISO files for Windows 11 without spending a dime. Let’s have a look.
Download Windows 11 ISO files from Microsoft
You can obtain the most up-to-date installation media for Windows 11 from Microsoft’s site. Please follow the simple guidelines outlined below.
- Launch your web browser of choice, and then come here.
- Scroll down until you reach the Choose Your Edition area. Select the version of Windows 11 you want to use by clicking the corresponding drop-down menu. When you’re done, hit the “Confirm” button.
- A language selection screen will appear after you have finished the installation. After making your language selection, be sure to hit the Confirm button.
- It will send a Windows 11 ISO download link to you right away. For the 64-bit installation of Windows 11, select the Download button.
That’s it! You can obtain the ISO images for Windows 11 in this way from Microsoft’s site.
If you’d want to use the most secure version of Windows 11, get the ISO files from this website.
Download Windows 11 ISO file using UUP Dump
UUP Dump is a web-based tool that lets you make a unique ISO image of Windows 11 from scratch. Using UUP Dump, you may quickly and easily acquire Windows 11 ISO files without a Microsoft account. Here’s how to use UUP Dump to get your hands on Windows 11’s ISO file.
- Just fire up your preferred web browser and head on over here.
- There’s a Download button on the homepage, so just click that.
- There are currently a plethora of Windows 11 preview versions to choose from. To begin the Windows 11 download, select the edition you want to use. When finished, proceed by clicking the Next button.
- When prompted, choose your language of preference from the drop-down menu and proceed by clicking Next.
- You’ll be asked which version of Windows 11 you want to use. Pick your version and move on by clicking the Next button.
- Next, from the Download method drop-down, select “Download and convert to ISO.” Choose to Create Download Package after deselecting all Conversion options in the corresponding box.
- A ZIP archive will start downloading in your browser. Your computer will need to extract the ZIP file.
- In the extracted folder, locate the uup download windows, right-click it, and select Run as administrator.
- The command prompt will now begin the download of Windows 11 from Microsoft’s website.
- After downloading, a blue background will appear on the command prompt. Pressing 0 closes the command prompt.
- You need to get to the directory where your system unzipped the compressed file. This is also where you’ll find the Windows 11 ISO file.
To summarize, those are the best ways to get Windows 11 ISO files. You can acquire the latest Windows 11 ISO file using any method.
How to Bypass Windows 11 Requirements?
If Secure Boot and TPM requirements aren’t met, installing Windows 11 from the ISO file will fail. Rufus is a bootable USB utility you can use if your PC does not meet the prerequisite.
Using Rufus, you won’t need to enable Secure Boot or the TPM 2.0 module to create a bootable USB.
You must manually activate TPM 2.0 if you do not desire to violate the Windows 11 System Requirements. Secure Boot needs to be activated after TPM 2.0 has been installed.
How to Install Windows 11?
Here’s everything you need to know if you want to install Windows 11 from scratch using the ISO files. An instructional guide for setting up Windows 11 on a personal computer, be it a desktop or laptop.
- If you want to enter Boot mode, you need to restart your computer. The Boot key, often FF8, F9, Esc, F12, F10, or Delete, is used to bring up the Boot selection screen.
- You can find the option to “Boot from USB Drive” on the Boot Menu.
- Choose the flash drive that contains the Windows 11 ISO file. Following this, the installation of Windows 11 will begin. You’ll be responsible for setting the time zone, input method, and language. When finished, proceed by clicking the Next button.
- After that screen loads, hit the Install Now button.
- If you don’t have a product key, you can skip entering one by clicking “I don’t have a product key” on the Activate Windows screen.
- In the following window, click “Custom: Install only Windows (Advanced).”
- Click the partition on which you want to install Windows 11. When finished, proceed by clicking the Next button.
- Windows 11 installation takes a few minutes.
- The Windows 11 OOBE setup screen will appear after the computer restarts, following the completion of the installation process. To finish the setup, just stick to the on-screen prompts.
- The whole thing could take a couple of minutes to wrap up. After this process, Windows 11 will be ready for usage.
That’s it! Here’s how you can give Windows 11 a try on your machine.
How to Download & Install Windows 11 without ISO Files?
If you’re running Windows 10 and your PC is supported by Windows 11, you’ll automatically upgrade when the stable release is available.
You can also sign up for the Windows Insider Program and install Windows 11 preview builds.
For the Windows 11 upgrade, you must enroll in the Windows Insider Program and join either the Dev or Beta Channel. If you join the Windows Insider Program, you’ll have access to the Windows 11 download and installation.
If you want to install Windows 11 but don’t have the ISO files, this post will show you how to do so.
You can get the most updated Windows 11 installation files by using one of the two methods we’ve outlined for getting the ISO file. Free ISO download instructions for Windows 11 are provided on this page. Please let us know in the feedback if you need any further help.