If you’re a blogger or perform routine tasks on the internet, you might be familiar with Reddit. Known as “The front page of the Internet,” Reddit is a popular website. Since its launch, the website’s popularity has skyrocketed. It is also a top destination for people to talk about and share the best of the web and follow content related to their interests. You will find people who share your views and those who do not on Reddit, as well as a community to talk to about whatever topic you’re interested in. The site has content relating to a wide variety of topics, including but not limited to iOS, Windows, Linux, Humor, Entertainment, Artificial Intelligence, and Memes. You may access Reddit from any device with an internet connection, including desktop/laptop computers and mobile devices. Since Reddit is primarily a website, it naturally offers a night mode for users who prefer it. The Reddit dark mode reduces glare and improves readability in low-light settings, making it ideal for late-night reading. As a bonus, Reddit Dark mode also helps you save battery life and data browsing the site.
Steps to Enable Reddit dark mode (PC/Mobile)
Regular visitors to Reddit will appreciate our detailed guide on how to switch on dark mode on desktop and mobile browsers. To start, let’s look at the process of activating Reddit’s Dark Mode.
Enable Night Mode on PC
Here we’ll walk you through the procedures needed to activate dark mode on Reddit’s website. How to switch on Reddit’s Night Mode is outlined below.
- Fire up your chosen web browser and head on over to Reddit.
- Use your Reddit account to log in.
- To proceed, select the arrow button that just appeared to the right of your login. For clarification, please refer to the picture.
- To activate the dark theme, select the View menu and then tap the ‘Dark Mode’ toggle button.
OK, that’s it! With this article, you’ve learned the steps to switch on Reddit’s Dark Mode.
Enable Night Mode on App
Both Apple and Google have versions of the Reddit app. So, if you like reading in the dark, you may switch to dark mode in the Reddit mobile app. Here’s how to switch on the night mode in the Reddit mobile app.
- To begin, open the Reddit app on your mobile device.
- Select the Profile picture option.
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the page after this one and click the “Dark Mode” toggle. In any other case, switch to dark mode and choose “Follow OS Setting.” It would enable the dark mode in this manner.
- You can go even darker by selecting “Midnight (AMOLED)” from the “Dark Theme” menu.
OK, that’s it! Similar steps are required to activate dark mode on Reddit for iOS.
If you’re interested in using the Dark theme on your computer or mobile device, this article will show you how. I truly hope you found this essay informative. In addition, I’d appreciate it if you could forward this to your friends. Please use the space below to ask any questions you may have regarding this.