Microsoft Office 2013 is a new release of the popular productivity suite for Windows. The many new features in Microsoft Office 2010 are extended file format compatibility, redesigned user interfaces, and touch capabilities. Windows 10 and 8.1, as well as Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, are fully compatible with Office 2013. This guide can help you install Microsoft Office 2013 on your PC. This article will tell you about Microsoft office 2013 free download.
Microsoft office 2013 free download
We will provide the Microsoft Office 2013 download file in this article. However, you should study the list of software included in MS Office 2013 before downloading the installation file.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft InfoPath
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft SkyDrive Pro
- Microsoft Visio Viewer
- Microsoft Word
- Office Shared Features
- Office Tools
New Features of Microsoft Office 2013:
Microsoft added additional features to Microsoft Office 2013. You’ll be more productive with all of these options. Microsoft Office 2013’s best features include the following:
- You can now import PDF files into Microsoft Word.
- The text wrapping and change monitoring features in Word have been improved.
- MS Access supports Flash Fill.
- You can include online images from Bing.com, Office.com, and Flickr in Office 2013.
- You can now go back to where you left off in Word and PowerPoint.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Disk: 3 GB of minimum space
- Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and a 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- .Net Version: .Net 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Microsoft Office 2013 Download (Official)
The best way to use all the features of Microsoft Office 2013 is to use the official edition. Bugs and future updates are not a problem. You’ll always know what’s happening, and you won’t have to worry about protection
The Microsoft Store is where you can buy Microsoft Office 2013.
Download & Install Microsoft Office (Unlocked)
The Microsoft Office Professional Plus You may find the Microsoft office 2013 free download link below. You can use the software for no charge because it has been made public domain. You must, however, delete your current office suite before downloading MS Office 2013.
Execute the offline installer after the application has been deleted. You can use unlocked Microsoft Office Professional Plus immediately after installation. Internet-dependent office apps will not run on this edition because it is an unlocked version.
KMSPico must be started if the activation key keeps being requested. To discover how to use KMSPico, see our article titled Activate Windows & MS Office Without Product Key.
Microsoft Office 2013 is ready for use after following the steps outlined in this guide. I sincerely hope you found this post to be beneficial. Let your friends know, too. Please leave a comment if you have any further queries.