Instagram is where you go to unwind and unwind yourself. Worldwide, Instagram is the most popular social network. Every second person on the planet uses Instagram. Checking out of your Instagram account can help you avoid getting sucked into a compulsion to keep scrolling. However, you may run into login issues if you try to connect back into your account again.
According to a large number of Instagram users, login troubles are among the most common issues Instagram users face. There may be another problem if you’re still unable to log in despite using the correct username and password. We have an instagram log in guide that shows you exactly why and how to fix Instagram log in problems.
8 Ways to Fix Unable to Log in on Instagram
What causes Instagram log in error?
You may be unable to log into your Instagram account for various reasons. However, the following are a few plausible explanations:
- Incorrect username and password
- Blocked or the disabled account
- Using an old version of the Instagram app
- Instagram server error
instagram log in issues can be caused by any of the factors mentioned above. Now, let’s take a closer look at how to fix the instagram log in issue.
Method 1: Restart your phone
In certain cases, a fast restart of Instagram might bring it back to life. There may be multiple background programs running if you use your device for an extended time. It’s possible that the Instagram app won’t load or run properly if you have numerous background processes operating simultaneously. You can free up system resources by restarting your device, but this isn’t always the best option. So, if you’re having trouble logging onto Instagram, restart your smartphone and see if it helps. Log in to Instagram again after restarting your phone.
Method 2: Check your Internet connection
You may be experiencing intermittent internet connectivity if you can’t get into your Instagram account. With no solid internet connection, you won’t be able to log in or use Instagram, as the app won’t be able to communicate with the servers. As a result, before attempting to access your account, make sure you have a strong internet connection.
To fix the instagram log in problem, you can restart your network and run a speed test. To finish the procedure, follow these steps:
- Allow your router to cool down for around 10 to 15 seconds before plugging it back in.
- Reconnect the router’s power cable after 15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to come on.
- Attempt to get into your Instagram account by connecting your phone to the internet.
After attempting this method, if it doesn’t work, you can try the next.
Method 3: Update the Instagram app
Due to the app’s inability to communicate with Instagram’s servers, older versions of the Instagram app may prevent you from signing in. You can solve Instagram log in troubles by updating the app to the most recent version.
- Google Play Store on your Android device, then tap the Profile symbol in the upper-right corner of the screen to get to your profile.
- My apps and games are at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Updates” in the upper right-hand corner of the menu bar.
- Look at Instagram to check if there are any new posts.
If Instagram updates are available, download them and log in.
Method 4: Clear cache for Instagram
In rare cases, corrupted application files may cause the program to fail. The system files may be faulty, and deleting the app cache will fix the problem if you’re having difficulties logging in on Instagram. Remove Instagram’s cache from your Android device by following these steps:
- On your mobile device, choose the Settings menu.
- The Applications section is located at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Manage apps option.
- Find and open Instagram from the list of installed apps.
- All that’s left is to click the Clear data button at the bottom of the display.
- Using the menu that displays, select Clear cache.
- To make sure, press the OK button on your keyboard.
Remove the app’s cache and try to log back into your account again.
Method 5: Reset your login password
When attempting to log into your Instagram account, it is conceivable that you are entering the wrong password or simply do not remember it. The “Instagram won’t allow me to log in” error can be fixed by resetting your instagram log in credentials.
- In the “Username” section of Instagram, input your smartphone or tablet’s unique Instagram username.
- To get help logging in, select Login assistance.
- Enter your Instagram account’s email or phone number in the supplied space.
- After entering the email or phone number, press the Next button.
- Click Send an email if you want to reset your password using your email address.
- You can find the 6-digit number supplied by Instagram in your email account on your mobile device.
- Return to Instagram after you’ve copied the six-digit code.
- You must enter the six-digit code into the box.
- Select the following option.
- You’ll be signed in to your Instagram account without having to do anything.
- Security options allow you to change your password.
Method 6: Set the correct date and time on your device
If you cannot log into your Instagram account, you may have a problem with your device’s date and time. Instagram may refuse you access to its servers if the date and time on your device are incorrect. As a result, if you’re having trouble logging into Instagram, check that your device’s date and time are correct.
- Settings on your phone or tablet can provide more options. As a result, this feature can differ from device to device. Global management settings may be required.
- Under Additional Settings, select Date and time.
- Set your device’s date and time to Automatic if you want to ensure it’s accurate every time you use it.
After you’ve adjusted the time and date on your phone, reopen Instagram and try to log in again.
Method 7: Reinstall Instagram
When you can’t log in to Instagram, reinstalling the Instagram app on your phone or tablet may help. When you remove the app from your device, you won’t lose any data.
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store.
- You can find my apps and games by clicking on the emblem of your profile in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Navigate to the navigation bar and click on the installed tab.
- Find and open the Instagram app from the list.
- Select Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, you can reinstall the program after deleting it from your smartphone.
- You can try logging in again after reinstalling the app on your phone.
Method 8: Contact the Instagram help center
If none of the above alternatives work, you can contact Instagram’s help department to inquire about the problem. Helpful tutorials are available in Instagram’s support section if you run into issues using the app. Therefore, you can contact the Instagram support center by following the following procedures if your account cannot be accessed.
- Visit Instagram’s support page on your web browser.
- Select the Login Troubleshooting link on the webpage.
- Finally, you can check out the website’s tutorials to see if they address your login issues.
Why is my Instagram log in not letting me in?
Your username or password may be incorrect if you have trouble logging in to Instagram. It’s good to double-check your login credentials at least once per session. Change your password right away if you suspect someone is trying to access your account. Try rebooting your phone or reinstalling the app to fix instagram log in issues.
Why Is Instagram Log in Refusing My Access to My Account?
If you can’t log in to your Instagram account, it may be because you’re using an out-of-date version of the app. Try to log in to your account after downloading the most recent updates. Refer to the steps listed above for a further explanation.
Why does Instagram suggest an issue when I attempt to log in?
Instagram may suspend your account for a few days if you violate the app’s terms of service. Your account will become inaccessible if this happens. Your account may also be locked if it has been flagged as misused.
Our sincere hope that you were able to log into Instagram after reading this guide successfully. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the process in the comments section below.