How to get live wallpaper on PC? Before, installing moving and live wallpapers on any Windows PC was easy. Downloading additional software is now required to achieve this goal. We have created a collection of resources for obtaining live Wallpaper for computers.
The use of mobile apps as live backgrounds is not new. While functionally adequate, these apps’ performance and battery life are desired. On a personal computer, though, you may forget about these limitations.
How to get live wallpaper on PC
- Get your hands on Lively Wallpaper by visiting the Microsoft Store or its official website.
- Start up Lively Wallpaper.
- Left-click on your preferred moving background (the app has 12 live wallpapers).
- Select the ‘gear’ icon in the upper-right corner of the program to view its settings.
- Set Windows as the default and enable the associated options.
How to customize live wallpaper?
Lively Wallpaper is a fantastic app that lets you personalize various live wallpapers. You may find several modifiable live wallpapers in the subreddit titled “Lively Wallpaper.”
- Right-click the desired wallpaper within Lively Wallpaper to open it for customization.
- Open a menu from which you may alter several parameters, such as the background image and animation speed.
Customization options are available for each live wallpaper separately.
How do I download more live wallpaper to my PC?
The Lively Wallpaper app allows you to set up various live wallpapers you’ve downloaded from the internet as your desktop background. You may get personalized live wallpapers for your computer from these sites.
Installing live wallpaper on a PC
- Launch Lively Wallpaper, where you can apply your newly-downloaded custom live wallpaper.
- Select the “Add Wallpaper” option.
- Find the file you downloaded and click the Browse option (Mostly in the Downloads section).
- To make a webpage your background image, just paste its URL into the box.
For Windows computers, you may choose from many live wallpaper download tools. The most well-known are Wallpaper Engine, Desktop Live Wallpaper, WinDynamicDesktop, etc.
We used Lively Wallpaper, widely considered the industry standard, to create the animated wallpapers featured here. It’s another open-source software that’s free to use and allows you to set animated GIFs, videos, and web pages as your background image or screensaver.