How to factory reset Oculus Quest 2? There are some flaws with the Meta (Oculus) Quest 2, but overall it’s a great virtual reality headset. If you’re having trouble with your headset and can’t seem to fix the problem, a factory reset may help. This post will show you how to restore the original settings on your Meta (Oculus) Quest 2.
How to factory reset Oculus Quest 2?
- Put down the headphones.
- To access the boot menu on your Quest 2, press the Power and Volume down buttons simultaneously.
- To get to Factory Reset, just use the volume buttons.
- To turn it on, press the “Power” button.
- To return to the default settings, tap the Yes button, then select Delete.
- Put the button down if you want to use the Power option.
Please push the power button for 30 seconds if your headset does not turn on after a reset.
How do I factory reset the Oculus Quest 2 using your phone?
It is possible to reset your Oculus Quest 2 headset by linking it to the Oculus app.
- Bring up the Oculus software.
- Select Menu > Advanced Settings > Reset to Factory Defaults to return to the default configuration.
- From the menu that opens, choose RESET.
- Once you do this, the Oculus Quest 2 will return to its original configuration.
How to Restart Oculus Quest 2?
Restarting Oculus Quest 2 can occasionally fix niggling issues that have sprung up. Thanks to this, you won’t have to delete everything and start over completely.
- Press the Power button to turn on the headphones.
- Just hit the “Restart” button.
- You can now turn off and restart the headset.
What will the factory reset do?
After a factory reset, your headset will be just like it was when you first took it out of the box. You can also use the factory reset to remove all of your information from the headset before selling or giving it away.
Your Oculus Quest 2 account information, device data, downloaded games, and the content will all be lost if you perform a factory reset. However, you can still go to your purchased or downloaded content.