Connecting Quest VR headsets to other home electronics is a breeze, thanks to Meta. You can now share virtual reality experiences with others. You’ll find information on how to set up and play Oculus Quest and Meta Quest 2 on your home console, computer, or mobile device from the login page (oculus.com/casting).
You can get the best experience of a virtual reality (VR) alone; however, this is not mandatory. With the help of a projection system, you and your friends may enjoy your virtual reality headset together on a large screen. You only need a Chromecast device to cast your Oculus Quest 2 experience. If you want to cast from your Quest headset, you’ll need to ensure your smartphone and the headset are on the same WiFi network.
How To Cast Oculus Quest 2 On A TV, PC & Smartphone from the login page (oculus.com/casting)?
How to cast Oculus Quest 2 to TV
- Activate the TV and Oculus Quest 2 headset.
- To reach the Sharing tab, press the Oculus button followed by the Sharing tab.
- Select Cast from the list of available sharing options.
- Pick your TV and click “Next” to proceed.
- When you begin casting your stream, a red dot will appear on your Quest 2.
Casting Oculus Quest 2 to PC
- The login page is at oculus.com/casting website, which you can access from your computer.
- To cast from your Quest 2, go to the Sharing menu.
- Pick Computer, and then Next.
- Your computer will display your stream.
How to cast Oculus Quest 2 to your smartphone
- Set up Oculus on your mobile device.
- Use the Cast menu item in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Start casting by pressing the Start button.
How to Stop Casting
To exit Oculus Quest 2, hit the Oculus button, which will bring up the main menu. Select Cast from the Share menu. To end the broadcast, click the Stop Casting button.
How to connect Oculus Quest 2 to PC?
- Get the Oculus Quest desktop client set up on your computer.
- Launch the application and go to Devices > Add Headset to add a headset.
- The drop-down selections offer Quest 2 and either Link (Cable) or Air Link (Wireless).
How to charge my Oculus Quest 2 controller?
The Oculus Quest 2 controllers are powered by AA batteries and cannot be recharged. The controller’s battery can be swapped out when it runs out of juice.
Can you tell me how to stream Oculus Quest 2 to my Roku TV?
You’ll need to be on the same WiFi network with your Quest 2 and Roku TV. To use Chromecast with your Roku, simply install it. On your headset, go to Sharing > Cast > Roku TV.