How to add music to Facebook profile? Some people like to share their personalities through their favorite songs rather than sum them up in 101 characters; thus, knowing how to add music to your Facebook page is a must.
Zuckerberg has been kind enough to allow users to upload songs to their profiles. In truth, Facebook allows you to upload many songs, one of which can be “pinned” to the top of your page.
We can’t talk about music on Facebook without mentioning that you can add it to your Facebook Stories. Why not employ the technology that allows for pictures to come to life?
How to add music to Facebook profile?
It’s important to remember that even if you change your Facebook settings to “friends only,” the songs you upload there will be visible to the world.
- Start up the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Open up your Facebook profile.
- Scroll down until you see the “What’s on your mind?” text box, and then click there. Below is a tab labeled “Photos, Avatars, Life Events.”
- The Music option will surface if you swipe left, so do that.
- You can add new music to your Facebook playlist by clicking the plus icon in the page’s upper right corner.
- Search for a song you want to add to your Facebook profile and click the “Add” button.
- To add a song to your pinned songs, head to the Music page and tap the three dots next to the song you want to save.
- Tap on “Pin to profile.”
Favorite songs can now be seen right next to your bio on Facebook. The song can be replaced or unpinned by tapping the three dots.
Return to the Facebook Music page > Tap on the three-dot icon next to the song, and then tap “Delete song from profile.”
Only Facebook users with mobile devices can access this function. That is to say, neither you nor anybody else on Facebook from your desktop can listen to or add music to your profile.
How to add music to Facebook stories?
Once you’ve added a song to your Facebook profile, it will appear there. Get the song you want to add to your story by going to Facebook Music, tapping the three-dot icon next to it, and selecting “Add to Story.” Instagram Stories also allows for the addition of music as a backdrop feature.
If you follow the steps below, you may easily add music to your Facebook story.
- Click the “Create Story” button on Facebook’s main page.
- Select the Music tab.
- Find the right tune by searching.
- Find an appropriate picture in your Gallery or use it as your background to accompany your musical tale.
- Simply select the “Share to Story” button.
Unlike songs uploaded to a Facebook page, music tales can be listened to on a computer.
Now you may freely express yourself through music by sharing your playlists with others. Leave a comment telling us which song you’ve bookmarked on Facebook and why.