Download spartan browser: Installation and Download of Microsoft’s Spartan Browser OS X Yosemite As of today, Windows 10 users can download Microsoft’s new Spartan browser. It’s one of the most-awaited Windows 10 browsers from Microsoft. Microsoft has never before made changes to the Windows 10 browser. Microsoft has switched the default browser in Windows 10 from Internet Explorer to Spartan.
Spartan Browser has many features despite its small size and clean design. You can also use Microsoft’s Cortona with Spartan Browser. The download link is currently unavailable. You can get the latest version from Microsoft’s site if you’re using an older version of Windows and want a stripped-down browser.
Download spartan browser & Install Windows 10
Install Spartan Browser in Windows 10
Windows 10 is available for free download from Microsoft’s website. Follow these steps to set up the Spartan browser on a Windows 10 OS Technical Preview PC.
You will need the latest Microsoft Update since Microsoft Spartan Browser is only available in the latest Microsoft to build (version 10049). Verify the build number in Microsoft.
- You can find the Windows Update search box in the taskbar.
- Go with Windows Update if you don’t know what to do.
- Please check the left panel and pick Windows Update if it is not already selected.
- Please confirm your selection by clicking the Check box.
- Using the Spartan Browser, it will now get the upgrade from Windows 10 version 9926 to Windows 10 version 10049.
Get the newest version of Microsoft’s Spartan Browser for Windows 10, and tell us what you think of this game-changing web browser by leaving a comment below.