One of the more noticeable aspects of a smartphone is the wallpaper you choose on the home screen. A device’s aesthetic can be completely transformed with new wallpaper. Owners of iPhones are likely to be dissatisfied with their limited wallpaper options. Only a small selection of high-caliber wallpapers is available to you. You can use Google to find the best 4K wallpaper and other fascinating backgrounds in high definition. However, adjusting their resolution to fit the iPhone wallpaper size is time-consuming. For iPhone users, the quantity of free best apple wallpaper apps accessible in the App Store means that a wide variety of options are at their fingertips regarding backdrop images. You can find numerous apps in the App Store; however, not all are worthwhile.
We’ve gathered a selection of the best apple wallpaper apps to help you narrow your options. These best apple wallpaper apps are legit and ready to use right now.
12 Best apple wallpaper Apps: 2022 Edition
The iPhone-only Vellum Wallpaper app is coming soon to Android. It not only gives you a range of alternatives for selecting your desired backdrop, but the app’s wallpaper display is also aesthetically beautiful.
Hundreds of stunningly beautiful scenes, visualizations, and more are included in this wallpaper program. The program’s Daily Wallpaper is a standout feature because it displays a brand-new image every day and won’t fail to impress.
- You can preview Homescreen and Lock Screen wallpapers without leaving the app.
- If you’d like, you can blur wallpapers.
- Wallpapers are sorted into distinct categories for easier access.
If you want some truly breathtaking 4K wallpapers for your iPhone, you should get the Everpix app. There are more than 4000 wallpapers to choose from, and the gallery is regularly refreshed.
You can navigate categories and select the desired wallpaper from the categories provided. This app’s collection of high-resolution photographs is sure to include some of the best wallpapers for your iPhone X, iPhone 11, or the newer iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 series.
There is some infrequent advertising, but the quality and quantity of the available wallpapers make up for it. The only drawback to the no-cost software is the need to scroll through each wallpaper manually. For one thing, the grid view is reserved for the paid version.
- Wallpapers for your computer that are well organized You may also learn which wallpapers are trending in a given area.
- To quickly return to a set of wallpapers you like, you may bookmark them with the “Favorite” function.
- There is a preview option for the wallpapers so you can see how they will look on your iPhone before you commit to them.
If you think plain wallpapers are boring, Icon Skins & Themes is the wallpaper software for you. The application’s many customizable features are well organized. The app’s UI is well-designed and easy to navigate, and the images are crisp and clear.
The free version only lets you download a certain number of wallpapers before you have to spin the wheel to unlock more. To get a chance to spin the wheel, you must sit through a 30-second commercial that you can’t skip. This may be a deal breaker for some, but there is always the option to purchase the full version.
Icon Skins & Themes is designed for wallpaper fans who want to personalize the look of their smartphones with a wide variety of skins and themes. This application comes with some of the most powerful iPhone customization tools.
- The collection receives weekly updates from the developers.
- There’s a plethora of unique wallpaper patterns inside.
- The application has a function that blurs wallpapers.
Kappboom is a lot more than simply the best apple wallpaper app. You can find some great drink recipes, intriguing facts, and famous quotes. You can use the in-app editor to make collages and modify photographs.
With this software, you may choose from over two million high-quality backgrounds for your iPhone. Some of the finest wallpapers for iPhone 11, 12, and even older models can be found here.
- Through the Slideshow function, you may browse wallpapers and choose your favorites.
- You may hold and drag to save a background to your favorites, search for related images, and send one to a friend.
- Kappboom’s picture search function allows users to find relevant photographs across the web.
- Use the wallpapers offered in the app to make a collage.
Want some free moving backgrounds for your iPhone? Several live wallpapers are presented in the Live Wallpapers for Me app. There are a wide variety of live wallpapers to choose from, organized into groups like “Fire,” “Water,” “Science Fiction,” “Sports,” “Animals,” and so on. Only iPhones that can display live photos will be able to display moving wallpapers.
Live Wallpaper for Me is one of the best apple wallpaper apps because of the variety of moving wallpapers it offers. The app’s premium edition, which costs money but removes annoying ads, is worth it.
- English, French, Japanese, German, and Thai are just a few languages you can use to access the app’s user interface.
- In this set, wallpapers are grouped systematically.
- New wallpapers are updated weekly.
- Multiple 4K backgrounds are available.
The feature of “Magic Screen” lives up to its name. If you enjoy customizing your screen with backgrounds, this program is a must-have because it has a wide selection of bizarre moving wallpapers.
You can use the premade backdrops the application provides or make your own. It’s an unusual addition to software that serves as a live wallpaper.
For the lock screen, you can create a collage of wallpapers. Changing your background is easy with this free program. The software relies on access to the camera to operate, which some users may be reluctant to grant.
- Choose from over 150 typefaces and 20 beautiful calendar themes to add text and schedule events to your backgrounds.
- Make a moving image or a live wallpaper out of your picture and put it on the screen.
- Using WiFi, you may easily distribute your custom wallpapers to others.
Because to its extensive library, Papers.co has made it onto this list of the best apple wallpaper apps. You can find beautifully created photographs in a wide variety of categories, such as “art,” “apple,” “people,” “texture,” “sunset,” “night,” “spring,” “space,” and so on.
To see a preview of the wallpaper, you can click on it, and your device will apply it to your lock screen and home screen. Find them here alongside wallpapers of your favorite football team, comic book character, or classic work of art.
Papers.co is the app to get if you want to customize your iPhone 11 or later with beautiful wallpapers. These smartphones bring out the best in the dark-themed wallpapers of this app. The app is ad-supported and available for no cost. There are no commercials in the VIP version.
- There are over five million no-cost backgrounds to choose from.
- The items in the collection are always being added to and improved.
- Designed with the user in mind
Walli is an artistic wallpaper app for iOS and Android, featuring wallpapers made by artists. This software provides iPhone wallpapers that are unlike any others on this page.
It’s an art collective where members share and get feedback in exchange for payment. You can see this in the app’s content, which includes some stunning wallpapers for your iPhone.
The unique and creative wallpapers in Walli make it one of my go-to wallpaper apps. The wallpaper app’s polished and responsive user interface will win you over.
Professionally-designed desktop backgrounds from some of the best designers in the industry.
- You may browse the wallpapers by theme, choosing from options like “vintage,” “cute,” “said,” “hipster,” and “hilarious.”
- Check out your favorite bands’ profiles on various social media platforms and online destinations to keep up with them.
- There are a variety of sizes to choose from, dependant on the gadget.
Another app added to our list for its aesthetically beautiful design is Pixs, an iPhone wallpaper app. In comparison to other apps, Pixs only has a small selection of wallpapers from which to pick. Even so, there’s no denying the appeal of a product with such a strong focus on quality.
You can find wallpapers for the iPhone X, iPhone 11, and subsequent models in the Pixs app. The ability to select a color range within which to browse wallpapers is one of my favorite aspects of the software. Someone looking for a black background for their iPhone could find this helpful.
- The wallpapers are separated into several categories such as “Winter,” “Art,” “Colorful,” “Into the Night,” and “City Vibes” on the app’s streamlined user interface.
- No annoying commercials.
- The wallpapers are updated daily with brand new images.
- Multiple preview filters are readily available.
Not like other iPhone wallpaper apps, Unsplash is a hub where creative types can exchange and discover stunning imagery. This means you can find some of the best online photography on this site.
You may use the app without paying anything, and it has a built-in search function for finding a new background for your iPhone. For lack of a better way to organize content, this software uses a search bar and a scrolling interface to let you browse wallpapers.
The Unsplash app makes it simple to find inventive and high-quality wallpaper for iPhone 11, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, and other devices. The application only hosts high-definition (HD) quality images, and all photographer information is readily available.
Unsplash, with its vast library of beautiful wallpapers and streamlined user interface, is undoubtedly one of the best iPhone wallpaper apps.
- A plethora of beautiful, high-quality, and free wallpapers for your computer.
- Capability to look for a certain photo using a search bar.
- Not a single commercial.
You, the aficionado, will love this software. This is a paid-for, premium product with no available trial version. Its distinguishing feature is that it houses 1,300 carefully curated artworks by artists from all around the world.
These wallpapers have been exhibited in museums all over the world. The Uffizi Gallery, the Alte Nationalgalerie, Amazon Carter, and the Art Institute of Chicago are just some of the museums whose collections you may search and examine.
- Stunning assortment of artworks from all across the globe.
- Wallpapers of the highest caliber.
- It’s easy to use.
An interesting and well-implemented iPhone wallpaper app. The vast collection of dark wallpapers in Dark Mode Wallpapers & Themes is astounding. While most of the collection is free to use, some subsets, such as Cyberpunk and monochrome wallpapers, need a subscription charge.
The app’s “Featured” section is filled with various gloomy backgrounds. It has a clean interface and discreetly placed apps. As a result, the program’s simplicity extends even to the free edition.
A wallpaper software that conserves your phone’s battery life using dark backgrounds is praised.
- Multiple background options are available, and the interface is simple and uncluttered.
- The free edition does not include annoying or intrusive ads you cannot close.
- Books that are updated frequently.
The best apple wallpaper apps are listed here, and we hope they help you stand out. The following apps are presented in no particular sequence and may be downloaded at your discretion. We’ve broken down the list of wallpaper apps and detailed their offerings.
Keep in mind that the iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, Xr, 11, 11 Pro, and later generations are all supported by live wallpapers. Background animations will not play on an iPhone in low power mode, and using such a background may cause your battery to drain more quickly overall.
We’ve also included recommendations for the best iPhone keyboard, note-taking, password manager, and photo editing apps.